Facebook Wall - District’s fine arts gallery opens in Star printing plant

District’s fine arts gallery opens at 200 I...
Phil Falcone9:22am Sep 15
District's fine arts gallery opens at 200 I Street
The Gallery at 200 I Street, the first D.C. government-owned interior space for fine art exhibitions, opened Friday. Located in the former Washington Star printing plant at 200 I St. SE, the space is part of a new facility housing several D.C. agencies.
The gallery features three tiers of wall space, high ceilings and a plinth for sculptural installation. The D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities will curate a rotation of exhibits with opportunities for artists and organizations to submit proposals.
DCCAH Gallery Ribbon Cutting & Opening | calendar
calendar.dc.gov

Join us on Friday, September 7 for the ribbon-cutting at our new gallery on 200 I Street, SE. This i...
View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment